Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pleasure (Guilty)

So last night I'm playing in Wil's tourneys on PokerStars...

Somehow my beautiful hammer play was crushed in the first tourney and I was the 3rd one out (Wil was the second one...) After last week's 2nd place finish (should've taken it all down, but was too upset to write that one up - the $80+ for second was nice though), I was really looking forward to this week's...

k-sara, k-sara

The second chance tourney was a Razz event. Almost everyone was cursing stupid razz, but I have played quite a bit of it and was hoping that this group's general lack of experience with Razz would work to my advantage...

Couldn't gain much traction the first hour, but started getting decent cards after the break and stayed amongst the top until we got down to 16. Struggled mightily to get to the final table, but was severely short-stacked. Top five get paid and after 1BuckyLastrd busted out in 8th, I got the chance to put Will all in and severely kicked his junk to earn choice of game and naming rights for next week (PLO btw).




That was the pleasure part...
(cya there)









The guilty part was even with Wil's chips I was still short-stacked and couldn't catch a break and got knocked out on the bubble... %&*#@!

No comments: